Pages

Tuesday

I never thought it would happen, but I have surprisingly grown to like Specialized bikes. I am going to be adding the Specialized Tarmac SL3 Expert to my short list. After doing a lot of internet research, I am impressed with their approach and for the value, I'd be crazy not to consider this bike for 2011. Specialized have built a racing heritage in a very short period of time sponsoring teams throughout the pro peloton. Their immense R & D shows through with the pros. They have built bikes that have won and placed high in Paris Roubaix and other spring classics. You see their frames winning various mountain stages in the Tour de France. I don't know where they came from all of a sudden, but they are surely building quality in my eyes. I'm arriving closer to my decision as 2011 approaches. The excitement is building. Unfortunately they do not sponsor Fabian Cancellara but the R & D that went into this rider was unlike anything the sport of cycling has ever seen.

Specialized Cancellara

No comments:

Post a Comment