Pages

Wednesday


I've added the Specialized Roubaix SL3 as my third and final choice for 2011. So the finalists are the Focus Izalco Extreme, the Specialized Tarmac SL3 Expert, and this Specialized Roubaix SL3 Expert. Its not to anyone's surprise that a bike named "Roubaix" is one of my choices. The Roubaix SL3 is the bike that Fabian Cancellara road a 50Km untouchable solo breakway to victory in Paris Roubaix 2010. The SL3 is Specialized's best attempt at making a full carbon frame comfortable to ride on the cobbles. Not only did they achieve this, but they ended up winning on the cobbles. And we all know, a bike built for Roubaix is a bike for me. I can't wait to take these monsters out for their maiden voyage. I am bursting with anticipation. Its going to be a great 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment