Pages

Tuesday

Chasing Legends - Cycling Documentary

I have seen almost every cycling documentary ever made in the modern era. Some good, some bad. I think with this latest release, "Chasing Legends", it will be a very good one. It is a cycling documentary giving the audience an inside view of the 2009 Tour de france through the eyes of team HTC-Columbia. However, I"m basing my post only from the trailer. So we'll have to wait for my review in a few more weeks. It is the first cycling documentary filmed entirely in HD. I'm also told the cinematography is unlike anything we've seen in past cycling documentaries. It is one of the most anticipated films for myself in 2011. As always Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen are the voices behind the peloton, so I'm hoping its simply not a WCP modified film.



No comments:

Post a Comment