Pages

Wednesday

Rapha - perfect for X-Country Skiing


In trying to avoid the boredom of indoor cycling, my wife and I decided to do some X-country skiing.Of course I reached for my Rahpa winter gear. To my surprise, my Rapha deep winter tights held up to the riggers of x-country skiing quite well. I fell a few times trying to wind up like the "missile" in a bunch sprint. I feared that it would leave me wet and cold, but I simply brushed it off and away I went. No damp nor cold seeped in.


On top, my base layer was craft, then added my Rapha Team Winter Jersey under my Classic Soft Shell. I found that to be a perfect combo in battling the elements. Overall, I'm glad to report, that Rapha can hold up quite fine in Canadian Winters. Now I need to secure my Rapha spring/summer gear and I'll be set.

No comments:

Post a Comment