Pages

Friday

More Rapha Love

Rapha have truly become synonymous with cycling. They are in the official league of the Campagnolo's, Bianchi's or Colnago's of the world. This video touched upon so many things that is right with our sport. When the goal of the ride is about the experience instead of the speed, distance, watts, cadence etc. it does change everything.

This film and the other "Continental" films, take me back to my days when my two best friends (Marshall and Dennis) and I would ride for hours. We had that mix of riding, good friendship, and beautiful surroundings. They are now distant memories of which I still hang onto dearly. These films reach the very core of every competitive cyclist. The pure enjoyment of being on your bike, on open roads.

If there is one company, that I do not hesitate to say I adore and love, its Rapha. They continue to inspire, and ignite more passion into this great sport, at time when it needs it the most. Thank you Rapha.

Rapha Continental – The Movie from RAPHA on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment