Pages

Wednesday

CycleOps Jet Fluid Pro Review - 2 Thumbs UP

Review of CycleOps Jet Fluid Pro



I've used the Kurt Kinetic Road Machine for over a year now, and thought it was the best fluid trainer on the market. Well that has all changed now with my acquisition of the CycleOps Jet Fluid Pro. I think this is the best fluid trainer on the market. Here's why.

-way quieter than my kinetic road machine
-much easier to mount bike
-much easier to dismount
-much more portable with the fold in legs so its become my "mobile" trainer

I'm really impressed with the roller and the smoothness of the pedalling and the little noise it makes. They have a winner here, and the extra $$ for this unit over the Kurt Road Machine would be well worth it for anyone contemplating an indoor trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment