Pages

Tuesday

E-Motion Rollers are simply the best cycling rollers

E-Motion Rollers are simply the best, here's why.

I haven't ridden on rollers since 1987. Boy have things changed. I've always been an advocate of them as they really help you improve your leg speed and balance on the bike. I had a rare opportunity to ride on these E-Motion rollers last weekend while attending a training session and I was blown away at how smooth, life like and comfortable they are. This particular brand also allow you to get off the saddle like the guy in the video. Revolutionary ! If you are in the market for an indoor trainer in the $1,000 range, I highly recommend them. (www.insideride.com)

The question is, why don't I see more pros using them in warm ups, instead i see pro teams using conventional rear wheel trainers.

Video 1


Video 2

No comments:

Post a Comment