Pages

Monday

Contador can pull off the win in 2012.


Contador can pull off the win in 2012.

I still believe Contador can beat the likes of Cadel, Wiggins and the Schlecks in next year's tour. I think Bjarne having one solo leader among virtual nobody domestiques, really helps the squad as opposed to the what the other big teams have done.

I know its way too early to tell, but so far I think if Contador is cleared of his CAS charges, he'll be the favourite going into the tour. I think Team Sky will have spread themselves too thin to support both Cavendish on the flats and Wiggins in the mountains.

As much as I love Johan Bruyneel, I think the time trialing will once again be the factor in Andy's downfall and he may have to settle for a Giro win if he rides it and ramp up for the 2013 tour.

If Contador is fresh, I don't think Cadel will be able to hold his attacks in the mountains. As well, Alberto can time trial, so Cadel won't be able to make up time in that manner either.

Again, its way too early to predict. Come the Tour du Suisse and the Dauphine , will we have a real indication of who's on form or not. I just can't wait to get there already!

No comments:

Post a Comment