Pages

Friday

Cycling when you're sick is Tough

As my title states, cycling when you're sick is tough and trying to do it while recovering is just as difficult. I just spent the last 2 days and nights with a bug I caught that had me puking at night, making my system completed depleted. In my recovery, my throat is sore from the heaving and I'm weaker than ever. Any quick and sudden movements render me "light headed" and I have to sit back down. I really don't know how the pros get sick during a GT and finish the race. Wow ? I just spent 1 hour on the bike into day 3 and could barely muster up the strength to turn over the pedals. I am still feeling weak. My appetite is slowly coming back along with my strength, but at this moment i guess I will cut it back so I don't drain my tank completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment