Pages

Monday

My Rapha Cross 3/4 Bib Shorts - Perfect Solution


This off season I was experiencing knee/joint soreness from the cold air. At times I would put leg warmers on as they were a lighter option. I was tempted to dawn my Rapha deep winter tights, but they were just a bit too thick.

So the perfect solution for me were the Rapha Cross 3/4 Bib shorts. I picked up a pair of these bibs and the extra material over my knees allows me to ride pain free once again. Interestingly in that, the Cytech chamois is the same one used in Assos' F.I.Mille shorts, known for its supreme comfort. So I'm enjoying the both of best worlds.

Due to the versatility I think I these will replace my tights and leg warmers ? I see myself getting a lot of wear out of them.

Slate, I'm really a Zach/JPow look alike now. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment